Tuition Assistance aid is awarded to parish catholic school and/or religious education students at all grade levels and is decided on the basis of need and availability of funds. FACTS is the 3rd party organization that analyzes each financial application. The factors used to determine aid are household income, assets, family size, expenses, and private or religious education expenses.
- FACTS applications for the 2023-2024 school year are available by clicking the link below
- The deadline for optimum consideration is April 17, 2023
- Supporting documents must be uploaded no later than May 17, 2023
- Award notification will be made on or by June 1, 2023
- Those who have received financial aid in the past must also complete the FACTS application for the coming year. Tuition assistance awards are not automatically renewable