Please note that the 24 Hour Eucharistic Adoration has been cancelled.
Our monthly Eucharistic Adoration is held the third Wednesday of the month beginning at 7:00 am and concluding at 6:30 pm. Please come spend some quiet time with our Lord.....
"Holy Rosary Speaks"
Readings for the Week of November 12, 2017
- Sunday: Wis 6:12-16 / Ps 63 / 1 Thes 4:13-18 or 4:13-14 / Mt 25:1-13
- Monday: Wis 1:1-7 / Ps 139 / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Wis 2:23--3:9 / Ps 34 / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Wis 6:1-11 / Ps / Ps 82 / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Wis 7:22b--8:1 / Ps 119 / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: Wis 13:1-9 / Ps 19 / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: Wis 18:14-16; 19:6-9 / Ps 105 / Lk 18:1-8
- Saturday: Dedication: Acts 28:11-16, 30-31 / Ps 98 / Mt 14:22-33
- Next Sunday: Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31 / Ps 128 / 1 Thes 5:1-6 / Mt 25:14-30 or 25:14-15, 19-21
Congratulations Holy Rosary!
Mass Times VIEW WORSHIP SCHEDULE for additional Holy Day Mass times.
Sunday 8:00 and 10:30 am
Monday - Friday 6:30 am
Sacrament of Penance
Saturday 3 - 4:00 pm
Holy Rosary Annual Report
Please "click" on the link to view the report.
Family Fun Night!
All Holy Rosary Parish families and their guests are invited to join us in the evening for food, fun and a movie. Pizza and popcorn will be served along with warm cookies and hot chocolate; fun activities will be played and The Polar Express movie will be the feature film. This family friendly free event begins at 6:00 pm in DeSimone Hall. Call the parish office for more details and to RSVP. You may also RSVP using this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/NhzQkAJdh7Qlo48S2
The event begins at 6 pm and there is no cost but please consider a donation of a non-perishable food item to help a local food shelter. *children must be accompanied by an adult.
Autumn Fest - 2017
All but a wonderful memory now. Thank you to all of our donors, volunteers, student volunteers, cooks, gift basket makers, bakers, crafts makers and most importantly those who purchased a ticket for Autumn Fest! A great time was had by all! See you next fall!
Staff (click on name for contact information)
Director of Administrative Services
Director of Religious Education & Youth Ministry
Director of Liturgical Music